Do you have what it takes to join the staff team at Swalcliffe Park School?
Awarded “Outstanding Education & Care” OFSTED 2019
NHS Band 7 to 8B £38,890 – £62,001 per annum (depending on experience and qualifications) for 38 weeks Full Time Term Time working plus 13 weeks’ paid holiday. Part Time working will be considered.
This role will join our growing multi-disciplinary team of Speech and Language Therapists, Occupational Therapists and Clinical Psychologists. The school has an integrated approach to the delivery of therapeutic support both during the school day and during residential time out of school. The role includes responsibility for own caseload as well as a training and consultation component to staff and parents. Opportunities for service development and research are available in discussion with the leadership team.
You will be joining a growing department which is developing and delivering innovative approaches to improving the Quality of Life of our students and their families.
The successful candidate will be HCPC registered and will be required to:
- Carry out formal and informal assessments of students
- Liaise with staff and parents
- Work some time out of school hours to support residential staff
- Develop and deliver individual and group interventions
- Write reports for and attend Annual Review meetings
- Complete additional responsibilities depending on the needs of the role and the school
This is a full time position but flexible working hours may be available.
- Benefits include: Regular supervision and CPD opportunities
- Generous holiday – 13 weeks paid holiday to be taken in school holidays
- Some flexibility in working hours by mutual agreement – including full or half days and evenings
- Pension scheme – negotiable
Closing date for applications is: 30th April 2021. Interview Date: to be arranged
For more information, please contact Dr Nikki Mills by telephone 01295 780302 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org To arrange an informal visit or request an application pack, please contact Jenny Rigby, HR & Compliance Manager, on 01295 780302 or by emailing email@example.com.
and application form below
|This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be expected to undertake an enhanced disclosure. We are an equal opportunities employer.|