Nature of business
Swalcliffe Park Services undertake autism assessments for children aged 5 – 18 years.
The clinic is based at Swalcliffe Park School, Swalcliffe, Banbury, OXON, OX15 5EP
The fee for an autism assessment is £2000. This includes the following:
- Collection of referral information using a range of instruments
- A developmental history taking meeting with parents lasting approximately 2 hours (these are currently conducted online)
- A play based assessment and interview with child (ADOS-2)
- Feedback session on the day of assessment
- Full and detailed report with recommendations
Assessments must be paid for in advance of the date of assessment. Please make payment by BACS.
We will not charge you for cancelling or moving appointments unless you give less than 48 hours notice.
Dr Morrell is registered with the British Psychological Society (BPS) and the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
Sue Moon is registered with the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists (RCSLT)
If you are unable to attend your appointment due to the enforcement of local lockdowns, if you are self-isolating or if the clinic has been forced to temporarily close, your assessment will be re-booked.